here’s a few pics of just the new dress i have
look if you unironically say ‘money can’t buy happiness’ then either you’ve never faced a real financial struggle or you’ve achieved enlightenment, because goddamn does financial security feel an awful lot like happiness when it’s something you’re not used to
Ugh, worst song ever.
if we’re being honest, this was the moment that Emma Stone arrived.
Keith Morris (original Black Flag singer, Circle Jerks)
Ian MacKaye (Minor Threat, Fugazi)
Henry Rollins (Black Flag, Rollins Band)
OTP: Évelyne Brochu + red lipstick
I’m sick of seeing male confessional songwriters– everyone from Bob Dylan to Eminem– get praised for their openness and honesty while their female counterparts are continually accused of being overly dramatic man-haters. Most of Taylor’s songs that deal with breakups are either silly and light-hearted (nobody’s crying themselves to sleep over “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”), or they’re accounts of problematic or even abusive relationships.
She doesn’t have to be your taste, and I can totally understand why someone wouldn’t be into her, but choosing to write off a young woman completely because she “has too many feelings” is just typical, old school misogyny. Don’t like her music? Cool. Don’t like her style? Cool. Don’t like the way she words things in interviews? Totally reasonable. But if you’re willing to paint this woman as the CRAZY BITCH EX-GIRLFRIEND because she uses her platform to call out men’s bullshit behavior, you’re contributing to a culture that assumes all women’s feelings are irrational and worthless. It’s mean, it’s boring, and we can do better.
It’s Officially Time To Stop Making Fun Of Taylor Swift For Having Feelings by Hayley Hoover (at TheGloss.com)
This is all true, but Taylor Swift is problematic for her perpetuation of the “I’m not like other girls” songs and she even sex-shames in that same song.
the whole concept of flirting is just lost on me most of the time really. whenever someone is like “oh they were flirting with you” i’m just like. what. whenever someone is like “were you flirting with them?” i’m just like. what. whenever someone is like “oh you totally were flirting with them!” i’m just like. what. what is flirting. what is going on. what. i have no idea what’s going on. what
Stiles Stilinski being super gorgeous in 3x19 (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.
|—||21 things my father never told me (via fuckmestupid)|
ILL BUY EVERYTHING
Illuminated at 8.30am while still drunk from the night before is a perfectly valid life choice.
Plz don’t revoke my adulthood membership card.
innocent looking girls that are secretly kinky as fuck are girls worth living for